The Value of Video Marketing
Tutorials, Video Production 0
Video marketing is a term that we are seeing more and more these days. The reason for it is simple, more and more people are receiving information through video services such as YouTube and Facebook. Have you been wondering if you should start to invest in video marketing? If you are still undecided take a look at these numbers.
- Embedding videos in website landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
The statistics go on and on but what they are all saying in one way or another is, as a business offering any type of product or service, you need to be thinking about a marketing strategy that incorporates video.